Board of Trustees
Dr. William Agbor
Baiyee is Associate Professor and Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
and Scholarship at Rosalind Franklin University Chicago Medical School.
- Vice Chairman
David Williams Russell, Esq. is a Corporate Partner wth Harrison and Moberly, LLP, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
Ms. Juliana Fashanu is a Business Performance Manager with the City of Indianapolis Department of Public Works.
Ms. Cathy Davis is a Staff Accountant at the Central Indiana Community Foundation, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
- Mr. Shola Ajiboye has been the Chief Executive Officer of African Community International, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA since 1995 when the organization was inaugurated.
- Mr. Mark Blade is Business Development Representative at Milestone Contractors, LP.
- Mr. Bryan Jinnett retired as Executive Vice President of Operations at Yazaki North America where he was responsible for the manufacturing group of over 50 plants located in Mexico and Central America.
- Dr. Dora J. Wilson is Professor of Music and Director of the School of Interdisciplinary Arts at Ohio University in Athens.
- Ms. Lori F. Wright is the
President of Wright Business Solutions Group, Indianapolis, Indiana.