WORKING VISIT TO CAMEROON REGARDING PHASE ONE OF AFRICAN UNIVERSITY
INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA, USA, September 27, 2010: Following significant planning efforts, an seven person delegation will depart from Indianapolis, Indiana to Cameroon for a working visit in December regarding Phase One of African University in Tali, Cameroon. The objectives of the working visit are as follows:
- Unveil the African University site and master plans.
- Identify the location for African University phase one buildings.
- Discuss architectural issues regarding African University phase one buildings
- Discuss opportunities for engaging and mobilizing community members to promote the realization of African University.
- Release outcomes of the Tali Area Community Development.
A signature effort during the visit will include a three-day survey work for phase one buildings on the land reserved for the construction of African University.
We recognize with gratitude contributions by the following organizations listed in alphabetical order:
We also thank the people of the Tali community area and African University Planning Board in Cameroon.
African University Foundation was established to serve and facilitate the development of African University in Tali, Cameroon. The mission of African University will be to ensure the opportunity for deserving students in Africa and abroad to gain an integrated experiential education, develop their talents and transform to become leaders of society.